Honest. Professional. Affordable.
Established in 1988
- Great customer service and Ron was the best!- pauline scott. 1/26/2020
- Mr. John keeps my car in great condition. I have used him for several years. My husband and I trust his recommendations for repairs.- Shani Atkinson. 1/26/2020
- Thank you for your help outstanding service- Kenneth Smith. 1/12/2020
- Very happy with the service I will be back for more work- Robert Williams.
- Great work on my 1978 GMC truck. It’s 100%% better than when I took it in. They explained the work that was needed and they made suggestions that made my truck even better. I will be back again.- Lawrence Williams.
- I started bringing my car to Motor World after my uncles were already customers. I love the personalized service where everyone knows your name and no crazy inflated prices. I've gone there for a couple of years now and have made it my "Get my car fixed" home.- diki smothers.
- Nice guys with great customer service. Strongly recommend.- Charles Duckworth.
- I’ve always brought my cars here never had a problem. we all know there are gonna be some things that can’t be fixed but I’ve never been here yet where they won’t try first. they have I’d give a (10) if I could. My favorite place here.making sure all your car needs are met. thank you guys Keep up the good work RG- Randy Gill.
- Very professional and nice to work with.- James Barber.
- Great Fast Service, reliable service and the work is always done right the first time Highly recommend going to them- Eric Cameron.
- Ron and John are the best !!! I’ve been a loyal customer of Motor World for over 20 years and received nothing but the best of services. They have worked on multiple vehicles of mine and provided great quality and service. I prefer Motor World over the other shops in the area.- Orlando Nesbit.
- Like work great mechanics good prices been coming for last 10 to 12 years.- Ronnie Brown. 0/8/2020
- I would cross state lines to bring my truck here for service. My aunt and my dad have had their vehicles serviced and returned with their issues completely fixed so when my truck needed work, I decided to take it where they went without asking them and so glad I did. They fixed my truck and had it running like new. It was the first time I had walked into any mechanic's shop and felt at ease knowing whatever the cost, these guys will do the job RIGHT!!! Strait forward, professional service all day every day. It's so hard finding honest mechanics these days. I will never take my truck anywhere else and you wouldn't either.- Julie Erby. 11/23/2019
- First time visiting Motor World, I found my spot for servicing my vehicle (thanks to my family referral). John checked me in... very friendly and attentive to my concerns. Service was timely and affordable. Thanks John!!- Darlene Walker. 11/17/2019
- Great customer service & quality work all the time- Macs Pro Service Llc. 11/16/2019
- Needed a few things done on my SUV, front breaks, battery, flat tire & oil change. Got a quote/turn around time that was reasonable so had it all done here.Was very happy with the level of work performed by the mechanic, and the turn around time, will definitely be back.- Golie Shadmard. 11/8/2019
- I actually had a problem with my A/C..Ron did a hel of a job on it though. I haven't had a problem since.- James McGruder. 7/2/2019
- Food is great and the people there are nice- Sylvester Walton. 6/27/2019
- This is the best place I have ever taken by cars to for service.- michael brown. 1/4/2019
- They are honest folks with good service.- Judy Earle. 10/26/2018
- The guys in there were very nice and I will be returning it with my car and they do good work- Kathy Taylor. 3/11/2018
- Recently had a jasper motor put in brake lines and fuel lines. Motor took about 3 weeks had to call for updates was not kept up to speed of the status of the repairs. Motor was installed and seems to be doing fine so far 1k miles. Just recently had brake lines and fuel lines done went to fill up gas tank and out comes gas gushing from where repair was made. I will be calling first thing Fri morning to get this dealt with not happy.... Quality control and customer service needs work here... Update took truck back Friday 11/24 and spoke with Ron who had issue addressed and repaired free of charge so they are very honest but still would like to see more quality control.- Christopher Snowden. 10/24/2017
- Aaa aproved- Punisher Punisher. 5/7/2017
- Cool place.. Honest Mechanics.- David Cook. 5/6/2017
- I took my truck to Motor World 8 years ago for service, and met John, Ron and Maynard. I was surprised when they gave me a ride back home approximately 5 miles. The service received was outstanding, and the price was better than other repair shops that I visited. Over the years, I continued to take my other vehicles for service to Motor World. As of today, I still refer customers to Motor World because I know the guys there will treat them well and be honest about the service they provide. Thank you Motor World for being reliable and honest.- C Gooch. 7/12/2015
- I took my car to Motor World for an oil change etc......The guys there were great!!!!!! very helpful and courteous. I've tried other places in the area, but this is the place to go. Very honost and up front.- BRADLEY P. 11/15/2012
Auto MechanicHonesty, expertise and dependability: That's what you should expect from your auto mechanic. And when you bring your car or truck to Motor World, that's exactly what you'll get. Motor World is a full-service maintenance...
Auto RepairAt Motor World in Marlow Heights, MD, our highly experienced automotive technicians are ready to help with any auto repair need that you may have. Our mechanics are fully licensed, insured and state-certified. We have th...
Brake RepairIf you're like most drivers, you rely on your brakes to keep you safe on the road. So if your brakes are starting to fail or are showing signs of wear and tear, you need a reliable source for brake repair work in a hurry...
Check Engine LightIs your check engine light on? Many people tend to ignore this very obvious warning sign. But if your check engine light is trying to tell you something, failing to bring your vehicle in could end up costing you down the...
Engine RebuildingHas your vehicle's engine stopped performing? Replacing your engine may not be a feasible option, especially if you're dealing with an older car whose components aren't easily available on the market. So if you need a qu...
Engine RepairIn the auto repair industry, where you choose to get your car fixed can make a big difference in the service, quality, and price you receive; and choosing the wrong company can lead to a costly drawn-out project that onl...
Engine ReplacementIs your engine on its way out? Is the cost of repairing your engine so prohibitive that getting a new one simply makes more sense? At Motor World, we offer comprehensive engine replacement services to vehicle owners in M...
Transmission RepairWhen you have a vehicle that is in need of automobile transmission repair, our mechanics at Motor World have the experience necessary to get the job done right. Our team is fully licensed, insured and state-certified, an...
Auto Repair Shop in Marlow Heights, MD
- Engine repairs
- Engine rebuilding
- Engine replacement
- Brake repairs